Online Class on Focus Group Interviewing
June 14-15, 2021
• Sharpen your skills in focus group interviewing
• Special emphasis placed on conducting online focus group research
• Course can be taken with or without credit
• Taught by experts in academic and market research focus group procedures
• Offered by the University of Michigan Institute for Survey Research
Richard A. Krueger, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota
Alicia Menanteau, Ph.D. Founder and president of Insights360, a qualitative research firm for international and domestic clients.
Summer Institute in Survey Research Techniques
Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
426 Thompson St. Room 4050, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1248
This site is intended to help people who are involved in program evaluation, applied research, or focus group interviewing. You will find a number of different materials. In About, you find out a little about who we are and what we do. In Focus Group Interviewing you will find a collection of practical tips, instructional guides, examples, and reflections. Research Stories presents information on using stories for research and evaluation and in this section we offer suggestions on obtaining and telling stories.
We hope you find these helpful.
Richard A. Krueger and Mary Anne Casey